Peter:

In UD you'd use UniAdmin and configure the "DEFAULT" user to log into the path
(account) desired; U2Server > Network Services > UDTelnet Server > Users tab.
Then
any authorized Windows user trying to access UniData, not already updated in
this
"Users" tab, would be logged into the defined account.

HTH

Bill