-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Roosa, Mike
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 12:27 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] Ruby on Rails

Do you know how to get in touch with Tom?  I looked all over his website
but couldn't find an email address.  I tried adding some comments to the
post about it, but it said comments were turned off.  I'd like to talk
to him about this.

Mike Roosa
Software Engineer