From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2008 8:03 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] [UV] Error log

Hello all!

I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction.  We're getting a
number of errors in our errlog file that I'm trying to track down.  It gives
the program name and line number, but then says 'Message[######]' - and
there
are about 4 or 5 different 6-digit numbers (040058, 040024, etc.).  Can you
tell me which of the manuals has the message numbers in it so I can look
them
up and see what's going on?

Thanks!
Brian
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

material not intended for Public use.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than
the intended recipient is
strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please
notify the sender and delete the material from any and all computers or
devices.

LOBEL FINANCIAL PRIVACY NOTICE:
This communication may contain confidential company information that is
protected by federal law. Federal regulations prohibit the disclosure (or
re-disclosure) of confidential information without the written consent of the
person(s) to whom it pertains. Additionally, the views or opinions presented in
this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of the company.