> Owing to a promotion, the NZ Defence Force has a vacancy for the lead
> position in our HR Systems UniVerse team.
>
> With the job title of Lead Applications Engineer, the person will
> inspire, guide and direct a small team of UniVerse analyst /
> programmers to maintain and extend "Atlas", our bespoke HR and Payroll
> system.
>
> To hold this job, you will need
> *     In-depth UniVerse and/or UniData expertise - gathered over at
> least a decade of hands-on U2 work,
> *     Significant team leadership / management experience, and
> *     At least a good understanding of Payroll and HR systems design
> and operation.
>
> You must be a New Zealand citizen, or hold New Zealand Permanent
> Residency rights.
> This full-time permanent staff position is situated in Porirua, a
> northern suburb of Wellington.
>
> If you are interested, please visit the NZ Defence Force Careers Web
> Site at www.nzdf.mil.nz/careers
> Or e-mail mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED], quoting vacancy number
> HQCIS-25-08

Thanks

 Andrew Mack
Senior Database Manager (UV/SQL)
Applications Development CIS Branch
New Zealand Defence Force

342 5914 (DTelN)
(04) 2371 914 (DDI)

The information contained in this Internet Email message is intended
for the addressee only and may contain privileged information, but not
necessarily the official views or opinions of the New Zealand Defence Force.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or
distribute this message or the information in it.

If you have received this message in error, please Email or telephone
the sender immediately.