-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kritan
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2008 10:14 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] execute code/proc question HELP!!!!!!!!

The best would be to have a development account to separate the code.
Without that option, the easiest would be to rename the program in
DOUG.BP
to something a bit different (I.e. DOUG.DEV).  compile and catalog the
original DOUG in EURO.BP and DOUG.DEV in DOUG.BP.  Users could run the
original DOUG.  When you are done fixing DOUG.DEV, copy it over DOUG in
DOUG.BP and recompile.

Steve