To: <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2008 6:46 AM
Subject: [U2] Printer errors in the error log

We're logging many errors in the UV error log that say "Too many PRINTER
channels open."

I know the channel numbers themselves are limited to 0-255, but I didn't know there was a limit on how many could be open at one time. What is the limit?
Is there a configuration parameter somewhere that I'm missing?

TIA
Brian

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material not intended for Public use. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete the material from any and all computers or devices.