From: Brian Leach [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 12:55 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] ActiveX component problem with Uniobjects application
and Visual

Eric

At the risk of pointing out the obvious, have you loaded UniDK onto the XP
machine?
Rememeber the interop DLL created is only a stub to interface between .Net
and the COM objects, which have to be installed and registered.

BTW is there a reason why you are using the COM version of UniObjects here?
If you're using .net, you should use the UO.NET package.

Brian