From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mac Bhyat
Sent: 25 June 2008 10:59
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] UVODBC Account Activation

Hi,

I have a friend who is try to activate ODBC access in an account running on
a unix based server and is getting the following:

DICT UV_ASSOC                       /uv/sql/catalog/D_UV_ASSOC        2
1
CRITICAL ERROR! Notify the system administrator.

Abnormal termination of UniVerse.

Fault type is 11.  Layer type is BASIC run machine.

Fault occurred in BASIC program *LISTFILES at address 520.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks

mac

Mac Bhyat
Software Engineer - Special Projects
Unibase Solutions (Pty) Ltd.

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel: 011 621 7000
Cell: 079 181 3266
Fax: 011 621 7029

DISCLAIMER AND CONFIDENTIALITY
This message and any attachment contain information intended solely for the
addressee which is confidential or private in nature and subject to legal
privilege. If you receive this message in error please notify the sender
immediately by email and thereafter delete the message and do not disclose
the content in any way. Unibase Solutions (Pty) Ltd cannot assure the
integrity of this communication, nor that it is free of errors, virus,
interception or interference, and disclaims all liability for any such.
Views and opinions are those of the sender unless clearly stated as being
that of the company. The authority of the sender to bind the company should
be verified by the recipient and not assumed. For contact and address
information regarding the company please go to  <http://www.unibase.co.za/>
www.unibase.co.za
For more information please visit http://linux.bitdefender.com/