Anzio Lite and AnzioWin work fine in Citrix. See website below.

On Fri, 27 Jun 2008, Bob Witney wrote:

> We are using PowerTerm Lite as our terminal emulator
>

> Works fine from a PC but sadly won't work through Citrix
>

> Is anyone using a terminal emulator via Citrix (we have MAC's that need
> to come across that way)
>

> Thanks
>

> Bob Witney
>
> IT Senior
>
> Explore Worldwide
>
> Nelson House
>
> 55 Victoria Road
>
> Farnborough
>
> Hants
>
> GU14 7PA
>

> Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail and any attachments are intended solely
> for the addressee and may contain confidential or privileged  information.
> If you are not the named addressee, or the person responsible for delivering
> the message to the named addressee, please notify the sender as soon as
> possible and delete the material from your computer.  This message will be
> protected by copyright.  If it has come to you in error, you must not take any
> action based on its contents nor must you copy or show the message to any
> person other than the intended recipient.

Regards,
....Bob Rasmussen,   President,   Rasmussen Software, Inc.

personal e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 company e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
            fax: (US) 503-624-0760
            web: http://www.anzio.com
 street address: Rasmussen Software, Inc.
                 10240 SW Nimbus, Suite L9
                 Portland, OR  97223  USA