Nothing against the data model.  But he wasn't talking about that, he was
claiming virtualisation as something Pick did and that the world would have
been a different place if Dick Pick was still with us.  He also claimed that
much of what happens today is due to what happened in Pick many years ago,
all of them are a bit of a stretch of the imagination.

As a 25 year veteran of this technology, and someone whose company is
heavily involved in writing new software with U2, I think it needs to be
promoted on it's merits.  Amongst those are the data structure and the
ability to fit in with other technologies.  There is enough that is good to
shout about without claiming that the world owes everything to Pick.

George