I have ODBC connections to our Universe 10.x files with multi-values working
fine.

I am not certain what you mean by "setting up the association
between the MV fields and regular fields in the file".

The Universe scrubber takes care of providing a connection to the multi-values
as a separate file which you can join to the master file.

>>> David Katz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 7/29/2008 7:50 AM >>>
I have been working with ODBC on Universe 10.x for a short time, and seem to
have the basics working.  I need some help setting up the association
between the MV fields and regular fields in the file.  Any help or examples
would be appreciated.

Thanks
David.