To: <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: 07/30/2008 7:46 PM
Subject: [U2] UniData PROC tip: DB command

Kathleene's posting jogged my memory on this...

DB (Display Buffers) command works in UniData PROCs. Very helpful for
debugging PROC.
I think this is unique to UniData? (MV seasoned vetrans care to comment?)

DB on a line all by itself will display all buffers (varies for PQN vs PQ
proc).
Once you see all of the buffer names, you can just display one.
For instance, to display the primary input buffer:

DB PIB

Haven't fielded a support case with PROC questions in years, though. (IIRC)
regards,

Wally Terhune                               Mark your
U2 Support Architect                        calendar!
IBM Information Management Software
Tel: (303) 773-7969             T/L
656-7969
Mobile: (303) 807-6222
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.ibm.com/software/data/u2/support

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of 22457278.jpg]