In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Kevin King <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
Any ideas what this message means?

ODBC Error: State = S1000 Error = [Ardent][Unidata ODBC Driver][IBM][SQL
Client][Unidata]Unidata lower level function error with fetch

S1000 - nasty ...

I'm assisting with connecting Unidata to UPS WorldShip and while the
configuration in Worldship looks spot on, and we've tested the ODBC
connection successfully with Excel (on that machine), this error pops up
when trying to get WS to retrieve info from Unidata.  I've put in a call to
support, but while I'm waiting I figured someone here might have some ideas?

Support probably won't be much help, initially at least. What is the SQL command being sent to WS? I've got a UV support call in that's similar.

In my case, the SQL command being sent (by MS Access) is "SELECT * FROM TABLE TABLE ORDER BY ..."

Note the doubled-up file name - UV barfs on it and you get an error S1000 back.

Cheers,
Wol
--
Anthony W. Youngman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
'Yings, yow graley yin! Suz ae rikt dheu,' said the blue man, taking the