For the last 14 years or so I have been doing programming support and
light DBA work; first in Universe (Prime Information) and now in Unidata
(Pick).  I'm basically a one-trick pony (UniBasic and System Builder)
because my goal has always been to move into a business analyst role,
but that has never worked out (I'm too IT).

Last fall I decided to stop trying to pursue that and stay in what I'm
doing.  So now I need to decide what I should invest my educational
dollars.  I want to stay in application development and support because
I like better than techie stuff.  So what would you suggest I begin
learning that would keep me reasonably employable in the future?

Thanks.

Albert DeWitt

Sr. Programmer Analyst

Stylmark, Inc.