I will be out of the office starting  22/08/2008 and will not return until
01/09/2008.

IMPORTANT NOTICE : The information in this email is confidential and may also
be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, any use or dissemination
of the information and any disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised
and strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please
promptly inform us by reply email or telephone. You should also delete this
email and destroy any hard copies produced.