-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jeff Schasny
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2008 9:57 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] Universe PE on CentOS

Anyone have Universe PE running on CentOS 5.2? I'm attempting to install

Universe (UVPE_RHLINUX_10.2.7) on CentOS and getting the following:

bin/vsum: error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++.so.5: cannot
Checksums do not verify.
You must reload groups MAIN OBJ DEVELOP DOC FILESIZE PORTING GCI UCI IC
UOJ JDBC UVODBC QA.
Installation of uniVerse aborted.
Contact your IBM support representative.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for
privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. ZirMed, Inc. has strict policies regarding the
content of e-mail communications, specifically Protected Health Information,
any communications containing such material will be returned to the originating
party with such advisement noted. If you are not the intended recipient, please
message.