Remember - in the SQL world the order of data in the file is defined as
unimportant. The MV's imply an order that is lost when "converted" to SQL.
You can either create an associated I-desc that has the mv position (instead
of actually adding the field for the line counter - which we actually have
in one of our older SQL apps) or use a dict that combines all of the MV's
into one block.

Hth
Colin Alfke
Calgary, Canada