-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of IT-Laure Hansen
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 1:13 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] Ssh connections to Universe DB?

I apologize in advance if this has already been covered, but a quick
search did not give me what I need (quickly - the inevitable
quantifier); that, and a lost battle with the IBM knowledge bases access
controls:

Universe 10.2.3 on Windows server 2003. Are ssh connections possible?
What would it take? Users are coming in using AccuTerm, which supports
an ssh connection type. I would like to know about server-side setup.

TIA!

Laure Hansen,

City of Redwood City - Information Technology

1017 Middlefield Road - Redwood City, CA 94063

Office 650-780-7087 - Cell 650-207-3235 - Fax 650-556-9204

P Please think green before printing this e-mail

Subscribe to receive Redwood City E-News, news releases,

or other documents via email: Click here to register/subscribe
<http://www.redwoodcity.org/eGov/login.aspx?ref=/egov/index.aspx>