Hi,

Yes, SB+ work with DIM arrays.
The difference between PICK/PI DIM arrays is the ability to redimension an
array at runtime (PICK arrays are DIMed at compile time).

Dimensioned arrays are allocated either at compile time or at run time,
depending on the flavor of the account (or compile $OPTIONS FLAVOR directive).
Arrays allocated at run time are called standard arrays.
Arrays allocated at compile time are called fixed arrays.
Standard arrays are redimensionable;
Fixed arrays are not redimensionable and do not have a zero element.
All arrays are standard unless the program is compiled in a PICK, IN2, or
REALITY flavor account, in which case they are fixed arrays.
To use fixed arrays in PIOPEN, INFORMATION and IDEAL flavor accounts, use the
STATIC.DIM option of the $OPTIONS statement.
To use standard arrays in PICK, IN2, and REALITY flavor accounts, use $OPTIONS
bSTATIC.DIM

Both vectors **var(n)** and matrices **var(n,n)** have a special zero element
that is used in MATPARSE statement, MATREAD statements, and MATWRITE
statements.
The zero element of a vector is specified by vector.name(0), and the zero
element of a matrix is specified by matrix.name(0,0).
Zero elements are used to store fields that do not fit in the dimensioned
elements on MATREAD or MATPARSE statements.

My two pence.
Manu