Hi,

Me too, I use uvbackup to perform backups.
I have a little BASIC prog called "UV.MULTI.BACKUP" whoch select all UV.ACCOUNT
and create a uvbackup file per account.

I start the BASIC program from a Windows .bat / unix script Scheduled on
Windows Task Manager / crontab like this :
UVHOME=....
PATH=... ; %UVHOME%
Cd %UVHOME%
Uv "UV.MULTI.BACKUP params..."
Xcopy *.uvb \\server\...

UVHOME=....
PATH=... :$UVHOME
Cd $UVHOME
Uv "UV.MULTI.BACKUP params..."
Xcopy *.uvb \\server\...
Rsync *.uvb serveur:path..

I'm ready to share this UV.MULTI.BACKUP.

Manu