To: <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 10:14 AM
Subject: [U2] UD: Gathering WHO from another port#?

Is there a way in Unidata BASIC to get the (Pick-like) WHO value from
another port?  On UV, I believe we can do a U50BB with a port# and it'll
return the WHO value from that port, but in Unidata, the U50BB user exit
ignores the OCONV() parameter.

What I'm really after is a reliable way to get a list of ports that are
logged in, so maybe this isn't really the right question?

-Kevin
http://www.PrecisOnline.com