From: Sally Clark [mailto:sallycl...@nilwa.com.au]
Sent: Tuesday, 20 January 2009 8:42 AM
To: Ryan Hafey; Ross Ferris
Cc: NILWA
Subject: Internal Visage

Hi Guys,

We have been experiencing some slow processing speeds this week. No errors
till this morning just slow moving.

This morning when I opened the BIT viewer to list all cubes I got a pick core
dump error (no screen print, I closed out too quick). Could this be related to
our slow processing speeds?

Cheers

Sally Clark

IT/HUB Manager & Accounts Receivable

National Independent Liquor Wholesalers Association Pty Limited

Phone: 02 4929 5866

Fax: 02 4929 3622

Mobile: 0438 48 77 99