Yes, have been for years, and it works just fine.  One odd problem I ran
into after migrating from RH AS 3 to RH ES 5 was that the default error
policy for newly created printers is "stop-printer" rather than
"retry-job".  If we have a blip on a WAN link, I'd rather not have to
manually restart all the printer queues for that site.  I have to
remember to change that setting anytime I add a new printer.

-John