We run an IBM P570 with 12 processors running Universe 10.2.4, average of 400
users against at EMC DMX4500 disk array.  20 file systems with each about
45gb, 60-80% utilized striped across 94 disks.

We do tons of batch processing at night and our rate of data change is about
175GB an hour at night.  We're running into some performance issues, jobs
taking much longer, keyboard response slow, editing single records taking a
long time, etc. and want to really dive in to see what's going on.  We've
looked at file sizing and have done a fair amount of resizing, but to little
avail.

Does anyone have any tools, or know of any tools, similar to Oracle, that
can really give me insight into what's happening with a given user session
at any time?  I know I can do port.status and find the address in the code
and see what's being executed at that time, but I want something more that
will show memory utilization and other stats like that.

Any help would be appreciated.