Rudy,

The problem with all of these suggestions by our fellow programmers is that
they are piece meal.  Get this tool for editing programs.  Get this tool for
gui-izing forms.  Get this tool to from Microsoft to do this or that.

Why not go with one built-in set of tools?  You can edit your programs or
dictionaries, you can develop Web based forms all from one platform, you can
edit your web objects, you can use CVS or Subversion for source control, and
you can install all of this software from the same tool.  What is this amazing
tool, you ask?

<ad>
XLr8 was the first tool built on the Eclipse.org open source framework from an
independent company.  XLr8 encompasses XLr8Editor, XLr8ObjectEditor,
XLr8WebDeveloper, XLr8Installer, XLr8Replicator, and XLr8Resizer.  Your web
applications run on open source Apache Tomcat in either JSP or HTML.  We
support the most popular browsers: IE, FireFox, Chrome, and Safari.

U2WebLink is our middleware and it uses open source jabsorb.org to handle
these simple and lightweight AJAX framework that allows access to Java methods
using JavaScript.  This technology uses open source json.org as the data
interchange format instead of the heavyweight format XML.  This middleware is
much much faster than all competing products out there today.

XLr8 has built-in menuing, grid entry, login security, prompt level security,
job scheduling, auditing, replication, user tracking, logging, and debugging.
Why reinvent the wheel?
</ad>

Call me for a demonstration of this amazing tool set.

Regards,
Doug
303-768-9601 x31
www.u2logic.com