> If you aren't aware of OHM systems, give them a look. I'm not
> sure I would call it "light" but that is for you to decide.
>
> http://www.ohmworld.com/

What do you know about the history of this company?  Could they be a
spinoff from Ohmart, a manufacturing company in Cincinnati?  If so, that
sure brings back some memories.  Back in 1978 I worked for Honeywell
Information Systems in Cincy and one of the first accounts I worked at
was Ohmart, helping them convert from an NCR Century series to a
Honeywell Level-62.  I still have nightmares about the Neat/3 to COBOL
conversion.