Data stacking an 'N' for the pager to read works on unidata, but not on universe (or any other pick platform that I know of. Maybe it worked on prime?).

On Apr 27, 2009, at 9:18 AM, George Gallen wrote:

I tried that, it didn't seem to do anything. I'll test it again, not sure if I quoted the N. This is in a VOC not a program. If I EXECUTED the VOC the N would apply to the program's next input, I would think (If the DATA
was in the BASIC program).

George

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-u2-us...@listserver.u2ug.org [mailto:owner-u2-
us...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of bradley.sch...@usbank.com
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2009 4:31 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] How do you do a NOPAGE on a SELECT?

If no other suggestions work, how about putting a DATA "N" in there
somewhere? I've used that to great effect in the past.

Brad

owner-u2-us...@listserver.u2ug.org wrote on 04/24/2009 01:21:55 PM:

If I'm typing the commands, no problem...just hit 'n', however, if I
put
them
in a VOC, and execute the VOC from a program, the operator has to hit
'n'.

U.S. BANCORP made the following annotations
Electronic Privacy Notice. This e-mail, and any attachments, contains
information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communications
privacy laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If
you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are
legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or
otherwise disclosing this information in any manner. Instead, please
reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error,
and then immediately delete it. Thank you in advance for your
cooperation.