From: owner-u2-us...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:owner-u2-us...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Marco Manyevere
Sent: Monday, May 04, 2009 8:39 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] [UV] How to 'transfer' a READU lock to another
process/port

The solution I have for a certain problem could easily be solved without
redesigning large portions of the existing code if I could implement an
algorithm to have process1 release a READU lock and have process2
acquire that lock ahead of all other processes that may be interested in
the same lock. Does anyone have an idea how I could do this in UV?

Kind regards, Marco.