This sounds more like a report generated by a program, and not by the
command line. If it were from the command line, the right side
digit would have wrapped to the next line (most likely).

Sounds more like there is a "R2#8" mask in the basic program that will
need to be changed to a "R2#9", but the column header will
need to be given 9 places, and if there is a total column display
that too will need to be increased, unless they are already 9 places.

Given there is only 8 digit allotted, and no commas, I'd guess space
was a commodity on this report, and possibly there is no room to
expand the 8 to 9 places. Some data may need to be dropped or others
shortened by 1 place to make the room.

George