What does it say about me that I bought both of these "Crime" books?

From: jw...@joseph.com
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 14:41:17 -0400
Subject: [U2] OT: Pick pocket guide

     Reminds me of the book, Eats Shoots and Leaves, how easy it is to hear
what you want to read into something that isn’t meant by the author if they
don’t use proper punctuation.  I really do wonder how often people have similar
issues with a book title, or a programmer document.  I had a friend write a
document called “ODBC on the Fly”, and so his image was the Acronym on the side
of a zoomed in Fly.

John J. Wahl
Employee Owner
Programmer / Analyst