Hello U2 group,

Probably a good question.

We define a < recurring > file.
Attribute<1> refer to a record in the same file (pointer to  a parent
record).
We have a I-Type SUBR which return the "root" key/item of a current item
(read the parent until parent = @NULL )

Then we create a index with this I-type to retrieve easily the items
childs of a "root-id".

All work fine ...
except when the root-item is stored on the same FileGroup of the
child-item.
(at TCL, *RECORD file root-id* return the same value then *RECORD file
child-id*)

If this occurs, at the write step (save a child record) into the SUBR
called by indices processing, we get a "Self deadlatch error" and return
to TCL.
This occurs because we are in a "write" which is a internal "transaction
with isolation level 0" and we try to read a record already in the
isolation.....

Do you have any idea to solve it ?
Thanks by advance.
Manu