From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Burwell, Ed
Sent: Monday, August 03, 2009 2:13 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: [U2] Head Hunter

Does anyone know a good headhunter for the NJ/NY area?  I have lot's of
Unidata and VB experience and would like to explore some possibilities.

Thanks.

Ed Burwell
Morristown, NJ

vtools....@gmail.com

4/8/2009NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR A WRITING

NOTHING IN THIS E-MAIL, IN ANY E-MAIL THREAD OF WHICH IT MAY BE A PART, OR IN
ANY ATTACHMENTS THERETO, SHALL CONSTITUTE A BINDING CONTRACT, OR ANY
CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATION BY PNY, OR ANY INTENT TO ENTER INTO ANY BINDING
OBLIGATIONS, NOTWITHSTANDING ANY ENACTMENT OF THE UNIFORM ELECTRONIC
TRANSACTIONS ACT, THE FEDERAL E-SIGN ACT, OR ANY OTHER STATE OR FEDERAL LAW OF
SIMILAR SUBSTANCE OR EFFECT.  THIS EMAIL MESSAGE, ITS CONTENTS AND ATTACHMENTS
ARE NOT INTENDED TO REPRESENT AN OFFER OR ACCEPTANCE OF AN OFFER TO ENTER INTO
A CONTRACT.  NOTHING IN THIS E-MAIL, IN ANY E-MAIL THREAD OF WHICH IT MAY BE A
PART, OR IN ANY ATTACHMENTS THERETO SHALL ALTER THIS DISCLAIMER.

This e-mail message from PNY Technologies, Inc. is for the sole use of the
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and