This seems clunky to me, but it seems to work.  It should work in any UD,
windows or *nix, it is a UD level solution.   If I execute the paragraph
while in account1;
PA
LOGTO account2
PHANTOM COUNT VOC
LOGTO account1

I end up back in account1 and the process executed in account2.

Bruce M Neylon
Health Care Management Group

Kevin King <precisonl...@gmail.com>
Sent by: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
09/22/2009 12:49 PM
Please respond to
U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>

U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [U2] Start Phantom in Another Account?

My apologies for the confusion on the Windows issue.  The issue I am
facing
is actually on AIX but I am trying to figure out the differences between
Windows and AIX to try to come up with a more generic (i.e. not hardcoded
the OS) solution.  This has all been good information; appreciate it
everyone!