1 way traffic!! Of course going the other way, we also generate things like
"price files" that we transmit to many people via email .... never got an
answer as to wether this required a licence pool or not. In the end the
exercise became too hard for IBM I think, and the eventual answer was along the
lines of "it depends, we would have to look at the specifics on a case by case
basis" ... nothing like shifting goal posts!!

Ross Ferris
Stamina Software
Visage > Better by Design!