Do you have Suzie's home number? Somehow I would think that unless these
had been published previously (which I doubt), there will be all sorts
of barriers to getting access to them ..... although I would have
thought that any/all of these would have been metrics in the Rocket deal

Ross Ferris
Stamina Software
Visage > Better by Design!