Chuck,

Nice work! An interesting follow-up investigation, for this community at
least, might be to scour the next set of published IBM results, because
somewhere in that haystack of papers one would expect to find a
reference to the sale value for the U2 assets

Ross Ferris
Stamina Software
Visage > Better by Design!

Source