From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Wally Terhune
Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2009 10:17 AM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] PAM [Was RE: uniObjects and PAM]

Here is a link to the new features guide. Full text about PAM is in chapter 2
http://www.rocketsoftware.com/u2/epubs/pdf/29921040.pdf

Wally Terhune
U2 Support Architect
Rocket Software
4700 S. Syracuse Street, Suite 400 ••Denver, CO 80237 ••USA
Tel: +1.720.475.8055
Email: wterh...@rs.com
Web: www.rocketsoftware.com/u2