From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Brutzman, Bill
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 1:46 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: [U2] [UV] Basic Developer ToolKit

Upon launching BDT from Windows, BDT can see our v10.2 HP-Ux-Itanium server
and the HS.ADMIN  HS.SALES  and  HS.SERVICE accounts, but when I try to
drill to the accounts that we use, the error comes back...

        Cannot create new account "/u2/SANDBOX" on server 192.168.0.102.
Bad function call.

It is noteworthy that the account that I am trying to use is in the path
/u2/SANDBOX and the ones that work are in Something like...

        /usr/ibm/uv/HS.ADMIN

Help would be appreciated.

--Bill