So I've never had the pleasure of moving Unidata from one OS to another,
but now do.  We'll be moving from unidata 7.1.8 on Solaris 9 to Unidata
7.2.x on RedHat Enterprise.

At this point I'm just playing but would like advice on preferred ways
to migrate tables from Solaris to RedHat.  I tried just moving them and
running the usual convdata, convidx and convcode, but it's not happy
about high byte order vs low byte order.

At this point, I'm assuming it's going to have to be an account
save/restore but I'm open to any advice having never gone down this road
before.

TIA,

--
Jeff Butera, Ph.D.