From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Dan McGrath
Sent: Thursday, November 26, 2009 2:35 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: [U2] Code Coverage Project

Hi all,

For those that are interested, I have setup a project on SourceForge for a
Statement Level Code Coverage Tool for UniBasic. It is based on the
prototype for a similar tool we now use at my current employer.

Although this version is incomplete, it still enables statement level
coverage for multiple programs/subroutine with html output. The "parser"
(I really shouldn't use that term) is still quite primitive in this version
and may not work with how some programs are coded.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ucov/

For a screen shot of the output and a short post about it, visit:
http://u2tech.wordpress.com/

Regards,

Dan