From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Wally Terhune
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 8:25 AM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] UniData Guide Command

'regular' guide is best for hashed files. When we enhanced guide at 5.2, we had
a couple of problems that were ironed out years ago (these early problems were
the only reason to use the prior version - guide51).

Guide_ndx can be used to check the logical and/or physical integrity of
alternate index files.

Wally Terhune
U2 Support Architect
Rocket Software
4700 S. Syracuse Street, Suite 400 **Denver, CO 80237 **USA
Tel: +1.720.475.8055
Email: wterh...@rs.com
Web: www.rocketsoftware.com/u2