From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Dave R
Sent: Sunday, 20 December 2009 7:34 AM
To: U2-Users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] unable to run universe adminstrator

I have setup universe and universe administrator at work an it is working
properly. I added the account I needed and setup a few files to handle the job.

I decided to install the 2 user version at home and it is running.

However when I added an older version of the Administrator it will not launch.

I tried it to my Laptop and it wont launch either.

I went to Rocket and looked for a newer version of the U3  administrator but
cant locate one there.

Enough time spent Saturday morning time to call in some exports.
Is there a patch in MSW that blocks it.
Is there a newer version? this ones dated 2002.

Any help would be good.

Dave R.