From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Lloyd Cottrell
Sent: Wednesday, 23 December 2009 10:43 AM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] INPUTIF

the version running ssh2 is OpenSSH_4.7p1, OpenSSL 0.9.8f 11 Oct 2007

the only different between a very old version of ssh1 and this newer
one is the compression is yes on ssh1 and delayed on ssh2

and amazingly putty works fine.  i do use accuterm for the emulator.

and i hope that the lower case is more to everyones liking.

On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 4:02 PM, Hona, David <david.h...@cba.com.au> wrote:
> First, check if your 'Caps Lock' key is broken. :)
>
> Next, check your SSH2 and SSH1 settings are the same on your AIX server.
>
> Finally what version of SSH server are you using? SSH Tectia or OpenSSH
> server? I've read about bugs in SSH2 and seen poor SSH2 implementations on
> terminal emulators before.
>
> Yours could be your terminal emulator, not necessarily your server. Are you
> or have used PuTTY with SSH2 to eliminate that as the root cause?
>
> :)

************** IMPORTANT MESSAGE *****************************
This e-mail message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains
information which may be
confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient please advise the sender by return email,
do not use or
disclose the contents, and delete the message and any attachments from your
system. Unless
specifically indicated, this email does not constitute formal advice or
commitment by the sender
or the Commonwealth Bank of Australia (ABN 48 123 123 124) or its subsidiaries.
We can be contacted through our web site: commbank.com.au.
If you no longer wish to receive commercial electronic messages from us, please
e-mail by typing Unsubscribe in the subject line.