Hi

I am trying to use SSIS to load UniData tables to SQL Server 2008.
I already have been using DTS with SQL Server 2000 successfully for a
while and I set up everything (System DSN and UCI Editor) the same on
the 2008 server.
The connection test works fine, but when I try to go further I get this
error message.

> Cannot get string literals from the database connection
> "Provider=Informix.UniOLEDB.1;Password=;Persist Security
> Info=True;User ID=admin;Data
> Source=LIVE_DATA;Location=LIVE_DATA;Mode=Read"
We are running Unidata 5.2 on Solaris. And I am using UniDK for that
release on both SQL Server boxes.
I had tried using a later version of UniDK before, but that didn't seem
to want to connect to the older version of UD at all.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Mecki