Bill,

I have seen UD 7.2 talk to SSIS without any problems at U2U in Liverpool last
year. So I know it does work.
When I asked if it would also work with 5.2 everybody told me to upgrade.
UniData 5.2 is a dinosaur and no longer supported to boot!

I guess it is the old Informix OLEDB Provider and/or unirpc that doesn't fit
with the new Microsoft OLE DB requirements of SS 2008 - typical Microsoft
backwards compatibility.
We already had to install SS 2008 on Windows 2003 because UniDK 3.4 and the old
Informix ODBC driver wouldn't even install on Win 2008.

Mecki

-------- Original-Nachricht --------