From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Lunt, Bruce
Sent: Saturday, 16 January 2010 12:57
To: 'U2 Users List'
Subject: [U2] HPUX Trusted mode question

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone out there could tell me if they are running
their HP Unix 9000 server in trusted mode? If you are could you help me
with what to do to make it work without problems when running Unidata
7.1 and System Builder 5.3?

It is our understanding that once switching over to trusted mode that
there is no going back and that makes us nervous. Should it?

Thanks,
Bruce

This email and any attachments may be confidential and legally privileged.

Please notify the sender immediately if you received this message in error.

Please do not delete or alter this notice.