From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Dan McGrath
Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2010 4:53 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] UD7.1 & BDT

Thanks Doug, I was aware of that. I just want to know if anyone on 7.1
currently uses it since I was told at U2U that it should work fine.

As to the [ad], I would love too try it, however we appear to be allergic to
most technology here. :(

It would take me 5 months to get a trial install approved to be considered.
Think of the Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy "signed in triplicate"
section.