From: Brian Leach [mailto:br...@brianleach.co.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, 16 February 2010 8:21 PM
To: gregor.sc...@pentanasolutions.com; 'U2 Users List'
Subject: RE: [U2] Is there something wrong with the new wiki?

Hi Gregor

It works for me when logged in..

Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Gregor Scott
Sent: 16 February 2010 1:23 AM
To: 'U2 Users List'
Subject: [U2] Is there something wrong with the new wiki?

Hello,

I am just trying to access the new wiki on the u2ug.org website, and am
having trouble seeing anything.

First, without logging in I clicked on the "New Wiki" link which just
re-displayed the home page.
After logging in, all I see is what looks to be the toolbar, with links and
icons for "Home", "Wiki Home", "Bookmarks", "History" and the "Jump to"
select field.

Does anyone else have this view, or does it work for others?

Gregor

07:35:00

--
Message  protected by DealerGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content
filtering.

https://login.mailguard.com.au/report/1ziNv8mOvX/6QX1BdJcQRnAuxQWAGdmc7/0