From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Keith Conley
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2010 9:17 AM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] windows/dos my documents environment variable

Hi Dave,

I think what you are looking for are these variables:

%WINDIR% or %SYSTEMROOT%: opens the Windows installation
%PROGRAMFILES%: Opens the folder where you installed other programs (Program
Files)
%USERPROFILE%: opens the profile of the user currently logged
%HOMEDRIVE%: opens the browser on the partition or the operating system is
installed
%HOMEPATH%: opens the currently logged user C: \ Documents and Settings \
[username]
%TEMP%: opens the temporary folder

Keith Conley
IS Manager