I have actually worked with Roy in the past and, while his listserve etiquette might be off, he is a reputable headhunter.

On 3/18/2010 7:46 PM, Don wrote:

I will happily accept everyone's wrath.

I will also repair anyone's credit for a small fee no matter how bad it is,
just send a check for $100.00 to an anonymous PO Box and I'll be sure to get
back with you or just email me at my gmail account. If you believe that,
you'll probably believe this "recruiter" can find you a job. The company
mentioned has no address, no telephone listing, and no web presence.

It's precisely in this economy you want to go with a reputable company and a
professional recruiter, otherwise, it may actually prolong someone's
unemployment rather than shorten it. The company mentioned has no address,
no telephone listing, no web presence.

If anyone needs the contact information of professional recruiters at some
reputable companies in the US, free to email me. =)

As for the future, if it ever becomes that bad to go with this dude, I'll
take my chances working the fryer.

Don V